Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm baaaack!

What a break - holy cow! From blogging, from scrapping, from creating.. well, from just about everything but work and Dr. visits.

Yes, I mentioned the ever dreaded Dr. visits. I do try so hard to not let my physical problems interfere with my life the way I want to live it. Lately, it's been unavoidable. I have a tally of how much time (for insurance purposes) I have spent in Dr.'s offices etc. over the last few years since my car accident, but I don't even want to begin to scroll down in that excel file to see the total. I refuse.

All I will say right now, before I upload my actual-for-goodness-it's-about-time-I-did-something-creative LO is that, yes; I'm scheduled for ankle surgery #3 and I am currently being urged to have a spinal fusion. I'm fence-sitting (and reading everything I can get my hands on about it) for a while.

Now, for suffering through the reading... here you have

Party Girl! Hugs & Kisses!
Photobucket
p.s. this LO is actually VERY sparkly, the background paper, the striped paper, the transparency, the bling hearts and all ;)

4 comments:

Trish said...

Great LO!

good luck all the dr stuff! I am sure it is draining. I know I am drained dealing with my dads dr stuff.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are continuing to deal with injuries from the accident. It sounds painful and never-ending so don't feel bad about giving yourself a break now and then and just get it all out.

Looks like your creative break did wonders...this LO is fabulous!! It's wonderful to see your work again.

Rachael said...

Oh Amy!! I'm giving you big hugs!!

Your layout is beautiful!! I love it all!! So much good stuff to look at!

scrappermimi said...

I am in total love with your new LO, you come back with a vengence girl!

Hope the ankle surgery goes well for you, my Mom had a spinal fusion years ago she says it was the best thing that ever happened to her.