Friday, March 04, 2011

Our fallen friend

A few pages to remember our fallen friend and co-worker, Jim Reams.


Management by Walking Around "Jim's gone MBWA"


if you look closely, you'll see Jim, our great leader, sticking out his tongue


Jim, our beloved city manager unexpectedly passed away last fall. Jim was a hero to all of us here at the city, his passing has left us with heavy hearts.

This is a project I have been working on for the last 5-6 months. As hard as it has been, as busy as I have been, I am still glad that I took it on. It's the least I could do in remembrance of this great man.

It took a mass appeal for any and all photos that anyone may have taken in the last decade, of a very reluctant subject no less, before we managed to gather a fair collection. In no way am I aiming to scrapbook every photo, but there were are some gems.


No comments: