Friday, May 07, 2010

As distant and as far...

So, do you ever find yourself wondering what bloggers do when they are out in the 'there' and not blogging? I mean, not everything gets blogged, right?

I mean -  me, you - we can be anywhere. You can access the Internet at any time. We could be thousands of miles apart, and yet, we can be as close as the computer screen in front of you.

Ha! Anyway, if you didn't wodner (Amy hte dyslexic librarian strikes again...let's try that again...) WONDER before, maybe you will now...

I, for one, have been an absentee blogger. I must admit I've been filling my days with other stuff, non-blog stuff, you know, life stuff.

The truth of it is I have been having a blast creatively. Writing, planning, preparing, practicing....

Are you curious as to what it is? Check out the progress here

No comments: