Saturday, October 27, 2007

Free!!

Hi Everyone!!

Real quick, I'm off to a Halloween party with Lex!

I've been playing around with the November 'Printable Velour Accents' IL2C kit all week :)

Now, because this kit lends itself so well to blending the digital world with paper crafting, I've created a digital image for you to copy and use when you get your kits!

I've been trying to figure out the best way to get the file out. I'm sure I'll post it in the MB, but for all you who scope out the blogs, here you go, you get it early!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(right click, save as. I've made the file 4 1/2 inches long, which I found to be the perfect size for the cellophane envelope)

Oh, and I know this is a little late, but I finally have a photo of the Daisy D Stitch Rub-ons in action...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You need to press down fairly hard. Exert even pressure and pull back on the dispenser to roll out the stitches. If you make a mistake, no problem, it easily erases with a glue eraser.


Have fun - see ya later!

1 comment:

jadadog said...

Now how did you take a picture in action like that? Way cool...and I saw the final product.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!! like always