Monday, September 03, 2007

Thank you!

Ah, take a deep breath...

The week is over. The Storytelling Festival is behind us and now it's just clean up, take down and returning leftover merchandise to the tellers.

I want to say THANK YOU for bearing with my pre-occupation and lack of posting over the last bit. Needless to say, I was running on empty, Lexy's school schedule and the Festival were taking all I had.

But now... TODAY... I am drawing a WINNER, some lucky person will shortly have shipped to them a bucket of scrapping goodies!

Now, remember, there are still a few hours to post a finished project. I will close it at midnight EST today.

While I wait, I'll leave you with a view of the IL2C September Kit, Daisy D -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



p.s. I have to apologize a bit, see, my Post Office is having difficulty locating my September kit! I KNEW I should have kept my PO box! ;) I was reduced to only being able to use the papers; as those Earth Elements, the fabulous new ribbon and IL2C exclusive flowers are delayed in a 'forward to new address' and are somewhere in the postal system.

No comments: