Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Mom taught me...

My mom taught me that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

So, I apologize. I have been neglecting my blog.

On May 1st, I got some rather hard news, I had a follow-up appointment with my neurosurgeon and he kind of stunned me with the news that he really thinks I need back surgery.

It's not like it was unexpected. It's just the finality of it. The words got spoken out loud by a professional. I still might get a reprieve. I have to go to another appointment at the end of June for another opinion. In the meantime they are sending me off to have a lumbar epidural. Can I tell you how terrified I am of needles? Don't expect much of me in the middle of this next week as I cope with that appointment!

Anyway, again, I apologize. You, my cyberfriends, have not been far from my thoughts and I have felt terrible guilt over not posting lately.

Now, I'm off to post a whole slew of pictures and neglected ideas that have filled me to bursting so I can bury this particular post and get it behind me!

Hugs!
Amy

No comments: