Saturday, March 24, 2007

Computers - pffht!

Okay, I am the first to admit that I love that we have computers in today's day and age. They are marvels! They are wonderful and amazing and there is SO much you can do with them. But...

...when they hold you hostage becuase they refuse to work - argghh! I feel helpless. I am suddenly reminded that I am totally dependant on my computer access. And that leads to the philosophical question, of; who am I without my computer? Am I reduced to nothing? All for the lack of a computer? I say NO! I will not be reduced to a puddle of weeping jelly just because my computer is on the fritz.

Of, course I can say that now while I have access again!;)

I will now proceed to my office, sans computer, and have some good old fun with paper and glue and scissors.

No comments: