Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today you can be anything you Imagine




I just have hop online and tell you how much I am loving My Minds Eye's new Magnolia collection! The oranges and the turquoise - YUM!

As soon as I got home with my purchases I had to sit down and create this quick little layout. The photo was taken September 2006 at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. I help sell Folkmanis puppets at the Festival each year and Lexy is a wonderful helper. Although, as you can probably tell with this photo, she also has a runaway imagination that knows no bounds. Here she is telling stories to all her new 'friends' in an early morning pre-opening moment.

For a complete list of supplies used in this layout, see this link

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is an awesome layout!! I love the colors too. You always have such wonderful ideas!

Trish said...

Love the new blog!!!!!!

Tineke said...

Awesome you have your own blog. Love your layout.
I'm gonna be a regular visitor for sure.
xoxo