Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let's get this thing started!

Hello and Welcome to my humble Blog.

Please bear with me as I figure all this blogging stuff out. I do love technology and computers, but it's the upkeep that has held me back. I am now committed and I will post. I promise.

A bit about me:

I am a mother of three. Two grown (married) boys, and one girl (age 5). Yes, there is a huge gap. But we are loving it. My wonderful husband is very tolerant and understanding when it comes to my scrapping obsession, and I love him for it.

I am an avid reader, scrapbooker and crafter. I love learning new things, applying old techniques for new looks and just getting my fingers dirty for the fun of it. It's a rare day I don't have dye-stained fingers. Fortunately scrapbooking allows me the freedom to try out new ideas and tricks, all while working with an incredible variety of supplies. I never get bored. I always have more ideas than I can accomplish in one lifetime, even 2 or 3 would not be enough. I'm always short on time, but I try very hard to never run late.

There are more reasons that scrapbooking has become dear to my heart. But you will just have to stay tuned to get the rest of the story.

No comments: