Thursday, March 28, 2013

Upcoming presentation . . .

Due to popular demand, I will be presenting an Upcycling Program at the Orem Library . . .

Saturday April 20, 2013
Noon
None of the things I am teaching will be anything you can't find online already --I've even posted most of them here on this blog-- but if you are anything like me, you will find yourself never making them (with the excuse of I'll get to it eventually), or you just prefer to learn in person while someone is there to help you and answer questions. That is what I am providing, an opportunity to get together in a fun group, learn together and go home with finished items you made yourself. 

Bonus: You don't have to run around finding supplies, or researching the best adhesives, or even clear a working space in your home.

It's all here, it's all provided and I've got some make-it-easier-tips you won't find anywhere else.

Learn how to make the paper flowers . . .
 the paper dresses . . .


and paperback cover art.

p.s. I will be showing big screen how-to pictures as well as other inspiring ideas to get your creative juices flowing.

WATCH FOR ANOTHER WORKSHOP IN MAY
 -- this one will incorporate leather and fabric to our creative upcycled projects.
(ultra mini books and--if I can get the supplies--purses from covers)


No comments: