Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ahh, the crafting life...

Hello all! A little post from your long lost host of Saltzworks ;)

Ah, the crafting life. I miss it so. I recently had a great crafting friend link me to this illustration from Jelly Vampire:


wow.
Is that not WOW?!! Wow.
Is that not a kick in the pants to get going again?
Not that I've NOT been doing anything, far to the contrary. But, no excuses.

In any case, something I've been meaning to blog about for a while is this awesome etsy site,


I looked, and well, about 10 charms later . . . I'm hooked.

I took my favorite, well I have to say favorite on at least one of them, but if you held me to it, I don't know that I can say ONLY one is my fave ;) . . . anyway . . . I did this:



I added it to an itty bitty charm necklace!

Coolie cool cool, ain't it!!!

 
In any case, I'll consider posting more often. Soon ;) I think. I will. I hope.

(maybe some of my puppet adventures, you know, the book I've sold, of which I NOW HAVE A RELEASE DATE!!! Watch for Dressing the Naked Hand: A Puppeteer's Handbook to Puppets and Puppetry in an Amazon near you August, 2013. p.s. the subtitle is still in flux, you just never know until it's in print.)

No comments: