Saturday, May 29, 2010

Puppet Making Secrets of Barry Gordemer... and more

Well, I don't know much about the puppet making secrets of Barry (see the youtube at the end of the post), I've not watched the link myself yet.

But... I have found out one thing - puppets have a way of making themselves in their own way.

I swear, I was making a boy puppet. A young schoolboy. I even have the clothing, little white button down shirt... well. apparently this little guy had other plans for himself. Now just look at him

Silly guy - Now I have to go back to the drawing board and try this again.

Who me? You can't mean me. I'm just an innocent puppet, you're the one who made me.

Oh, I'm so embarrassed

hee - hee, his eyes blink! I made the ping pong/coat hanger eye blinking mechanism that Mark found for me a few days ago - I embedded the youtube in my previous post.


...and the final product... Let me introduce you all to

Will Reed




---

Now for YouTube and the original reason for this post:

No comments: