Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cleaning up...

Whatever do you do with OLD pages that you just never quite finished...

And when I say old, I'm talking at least 5 to 10 years since I started them. Hey, there weren't any such thing as rub-ons, bling or glitter paper back when I did some of these.

With the ever useful-can't-waste-a-single-thing attitude that I inherited from my Depression Era grandparents I've decided I need to match up some of those half-finished pages with photos that have been sitting oh-so-lonely-and-unappreciated in my files - and here they are:

Toys 4 Boys JL pg1Toys 4 Boys pg2

Amy & Lex pg2 Amy & Lex pg1

One dya old pg1 One day old pg2


Of COURSE I had to add a little to them, play with them and in general just spiff them up enough to pass the mustard. I don't think they'll make my 'Cream of the Crop' list, but hey, they are done, they are in albums and I've got a few less projects in my to-do stack.

..and one that I never quite liked and had to change up a bit...

Snow Delight Rosy Cheeks

Sheesh - this has made me want to create some NEW pages, something up-to-date-less-embarrassing-and-a-little-bit-more-hip!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Super cute...love this one!!

Linda said...

Those are very lovely creatures, but I don't think I can handle them.

I'm always very squirmy about little creatures like those.

Helen Neely