Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dad's Day


Just looking at ideas for Father's day when I came across some photos of Brian and Alexis at the Library.

Combined with a some digi work I'd just done - and tada! A quick little page.

It's probably not the photo I'll keep in this page, or I might just think on the page today and alter it, leaving the photo... In any case - here it is :)








...and one of Brian out hiking...






















...and one of him from Iraq




Got to love this guy - been married for almost 25 years and we're still going strong.



He really is one great husband and dad





p.s. These digi elements are from the Veronica Spriggs "In His World" Premier June kit - I LOVE all these kits from Linda Sattgast / http://scrappersguide.com/

1 comment:

marianne said...

Great pages, Amy. Made my day! :D